Being witty is not everyone’s cup of tea. But, these days being witty is sexy!!
Majority of youth including both guys and girls like to have a witty partner. Intelligence attracts people towards you 10 times more than anything else does.
So, its time to gear up be witty to attract some of the best dating profiles out there on tinder.
What to Write on Tinder Profiles (Female)
A few tips and tricks wouldn’t hurt any one, ladies listen up and start using these tricks to get yourself in a relationship. It may not happen at this instant but the chances of finding someone will be high.
Some of the best tips and tricks that ladies should do and avoid are provided below for Tinder profiles. Try to follow them to the last dot.
- Greater than – less than trick always keeps the profile viewer puzzled
- First thing and last thing – It could be anything related to work or a concert or even food
- About you – About me here is one and the same but with a few differences which keeps things interesting on your profile
- Obscure references could gain some interesting hits on your profile too
- Don’t copy someone else’s tagline
- You get different ideas by checking out different profile taglines
- Don’t hesitate to research before you start with your profile
- Try to have a catchy or cheesy first line but not too flashy
- Show your interests in one word if possible
- Be witty
- Being creative is also good since you will create an excellent quote to describe yourself
- Keep it simple to read, fancy words aren’t necessary
- Avoid spelling mistakes, yes – people notice
- Tinder is used for finding a better half not a job, don’t make your profile a resume
- Avoid emojis, in case you really want to add, keep it minimum
- Check with your closest ones for advice
- Don’t share your snapchat, Instagram and Facebook links here
- Avoid ambiguous pictures
- Don’t go writing I can’t believe I’m on Tinder or something similar it’s too old school and none like it
- Writing no bio at all is a big no, write something about yourself for people to communicate
Along with this, always remember that witty tinder bios attract guys towards your profile more than anything else.
Also Check: Best Tinder Descriptions for Guys & Girls
Witty Dating Profiles
Witty tinder bios or dating profiles would include humor as well as subtle sarcasm in the mixture of words. People are smart enough to write something that would certainly attract the opposite gender.
Considering the case of women, they tend to fall for funny guys since they find them irresistible. So, many success stories have come out of these witty profile updates and witty tinder bios irrespective of the gender.
Some of the best witty tinder bios are:
- I believe in a long-term relationship because happiness is not the only thing in life!
- Looking for someone who can deal with new age, female Einstein
- Can you keep up?
- Free 30-day trial
- Only morons believe in “the secret”
- You are beautiful but what else do you have to offer?
- Are you guys on this site really such wimps
- Three years ago, we started a book club, we mostly read wine labels
- Sriracha makes everything better
- I will turn up to your house drunk at 3 o’clock in the morning crying and trying to break in
- I’m too cool to look directly at the camera
- Long story, but let’s just say you better be ready for a love affair that’s out of this world
- A little-known fact is that I cover 40% of Africa – Savanah
- I appreciate finer things in life, such as having no pimples and getting out of work early
- I’m not sexy or cool or widely accepted but that’s good enough for my fans, err, I mean, me
- My dumbass parents gave me a boy’s name but call me Apples
- The only thing lower than my standards is my self-esteem
- Unemployed and mentally handicapped but otherwise a real catch
- I’m everything your mother ever wanted you to date and some
- Lonely virgin looking for his first SoundCloud/ClansMusic
Witty Tinder Bios for Female
Witty Tinder bios can still be helpful to even to the female gender since it is not only women who like funny guys but some guys like witty women too.
There have been quite the hilarious bios in Tinder that’ll leave you laughing for days and some of the profile bios makes you think, what is the lady talking about.
Also Read: 50 Best Tinder Bios for Guys & Girls
Here are a few witty bio lines for female:
- I’m a beautiful girl I mean the Queen. Completed college recently and waiting for you. Just waiting for your swipe right
- You have no right to swipe right none other than me… Did you get it my handsome? So, think!!
- I am WEIRD (wonderful, exciting, intelligent, real, dynamic)
- If you like water then definitely you are liking me 72%
- Music in my blood, I need a music lover, I am so filmy
- I’m attracted towards you, give a date to me, I’m an all-rounder
- Watch yourself and don’t see my status. Didn’t you mind? I’m joking
- I’m a man, so you are shocked. I’m joking
- You are miss universe – FTV
- The prominent lady of the year – Forbes
- My third photo is me wearing 21 shirts
- My nickname is Gillette because I’m the best a man can get. Also, I’ll cut you
- I’m selfie love and skin conscious girls, I love simply
- I’m a mummy’s girl, attitude depends on you. Smart enough to handle you
- You can use me to get to my mom
- TBH I just want to get some free chipotle out of his
- Kern dergs
- Congratulations! You have stumbled upon my profile
- This chick could kick my ass in a heartbeat – Chuck Norris
- By far my favorite grandkid – Grandma
These are some of the best witty tinder bios or witty taglines for Tinder that will definitely help you attract people.
So, make use of these before someone else does. You can also use these taglines as examples and create some of your own Tinder taglines to go with.